Terms & Conditions
- I understand that filling out a request form is not an automatic approval of the appointment request.
- I understand if the dates are not available or the area of your accommodation is out of our traveling distance we would not be able to provide a service.
- I understand MIAPURE MASSAGES "practitioners" do not charge travel fees and would like to keep it this way with your help to secure a paid parking spot for our therapists.
- I understand that in the case of switching locations two days before your service date, it's subject to availability.
- I understand MIAPURE MASSAGES is a team of LMT "practitioners" (only females) that provided only mobile services to your accommodation.
- I understand and agreed to make a 50 $ deposit is required to book an appointment, and is NOT REFUNDABLE.
- I understand the Deposit is NOT TRANSFERABLE.
- I understand and agree that in case the surgery canceled or rescheduled, the deposit will get transferred to your new surgery date within a year from the moment the deposit gets paid and always have to give five (5) days to notify any change that has occurred, failing to give five (5) days prior notice, your deposit would not be granted.
All payments are final. WE WOULD ONLY ISSUE A REFUND OF THE REMAINING BALANCE IN CASE YOUR SURGERY GETS CANCELED WITH A DOCTOR'S LETTER; THE DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE. No exceptions
- I understand that MIAPURE MASSAGES does not hold any appointment Until I fully complete the deposit within the first 24 hrs after receiving our approval Email.
- I understand that last-minute cancellation would count as the service was provided. We kindly ask for 24hr notice to cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- I understand the Post-op massage is a combination of Post- Operative Manual Lymphatic Drainage, fiber crossed friction, rib raking, and other classic strokes and is intended to move lymph fluids around the body, remove waste and toxins from the bodily tissues, reduce pain caused by liposuction, increase range of motion, improve circulation, and offer a positive experience of Touch.
- I understand MIAPURE MASSAGES "practitioners"; are not Nurses; we do not remove stitches, remove drainage, shower patients, or practice other special care.
- I understand the massage therapy is not a substitute for medical treatment or medications. It is recommended that I concurrently work with my doctor for any condition I may have.
- I understand MIAPURE MASSAGES "practitioners" do not diagnose illness or disease, do not prescribe medications, and that spinal manipulations are not part of massage therapy.
- I have informed the "practitioners" of all my known physical conditions, medical conditions, and medications, and I will keep the massage therapist updated on any changes.
- I understand there shall be no liability on the "practitioners" part due to my forgetting to relay any pertinent information.
- If I experience any pain or discomfort during the session, I will immediately communicate that to the "Practitioner" so the treatment can be adjusted.
- I understand no tape, kinesiology tape, or any other tape should be applied to the skin before previous consultation or before any service booked with us. Other tape applications like SURGICAL TAPE, RETENTION TAPE OR MEDICAL TAPE APPLIED BY YOUR SURGEON IS NORMAL AFTER SOME ESTHETIC PROCEDURES. We don't provide service over TAPE, KINESIOLOGY TAPE, OR ANY OTHER TAPE, the service will get canceled without issuing any refund.
- I understand and agree to abide by the "practitioner" policies and will not hold MIAPURE MASSAGES responsible for any personal injury or lost property.
- I understand that any price can be changed without any prior notice.